For Property Investors
Are you a property investor seeking new additions to your portfolio? Do you find you lack the time to trawl through estate agents’ details and view the multitude of properties on offer? Have you missed opportunities to secure the most potentially profitable properties because they’ve been snapped up before they’ve even come to market?
With our Specialist Investor Property Search & Acquisition Service, we’re on hand to help you grow your portfolio with minimal time investment and maximum return.
Our detailed knowledge of the property market, combined with our substantial network of contacts, ensures we often know about the best investment properties before they’ve even been listed. We also have the expertise to help you select the right property, to maximise its value and to see the purchase through to a swift and successful conclusion.
As planning consultants and developers we are constantly assessing the housing market in real-time. As such we are ideally placed to offer advice to our clients on both property investment and development opportunities.
We work on behalf of overseas clients, as well as UK based investors by carrying out all of the necessary work associated with helping our clients to make fully informed investment decisions.
This is achieved by aligning client requirements against in depth market appraisals, in order to highlight suitable opportunities which meet the investment criteria.
This approach enables us to ensure that all proposed opportunities match our client’s investment brief and risk appetite, helping Albright Dene`s clients to remain at the forefront of market activity.
Our extended network includes but is not limited to mortgage advisors, solicitors, interior designers, estate and land agents, construction managers, and surveyors. By working closely with these professionals we are able to offer a full investment service.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Initial Consultation Meeting - we spend time discussing the type of property you're looking for and what you're hoping to achieve from your investment.
- Shortlisting - using our extensive network of contacts, we draw up a list of properties ripe for investment and advise how you can reap maximum benefit from them, which may include the opportunity to use our risk-free planning solution to increase their value.
- Viewings - we arrange all viewings at a time convenient for you and will accompany you, so you can benefit from our unique talent for identifying hidden opportunities to add value to property assets.
- Negotiations - we conduct the negotiations on your behalf to ensure you get the property you want at the best possible price.
- Progress Management - we act as a single point of contact for everyone involved in the transaction, including solicitors, surveyors, financial advisors and estate agents, managing the smooth progress of the purchase right through until completion.
- Property Management - we can even help you to find a tenant and manage the property whilst it is being let, leaving you free to focus on other areas of your business or home life.
Get in touch now to book your initial consultation and take the first step towards easily and effortlessly growing your property portfolio.
"Having met Joe McDermott whilst searching for a building plot in Oxford in January 2009, I was so impressed with the depth of property knowledge he had that I set up a company to work in partnership with him..."
"I owned a site that had a history of failed planning applications. At least four major companies had attempted to secure permission, but failed. Then I asked Albright Dene to help..."
"I have worked with Albright Dene on numerous projects over the past 10 years. They usually come to me with quite challenging sites, but they are always very inventive in their approach, and think outside the box when looking for solutions to make them work..."
Graeme Towle, Director, TSH Architects
"I have known and worked with Joe McDermott for the past 10 years on around 15 developments. I am a scaffolding contractor and a property developer and have been in business for over 25 years..."
"Joe McDermott first approached us and said that he’d seen our house up for sale and asked whether we’d thought about getting planning permission on it..."
"I have worked with Joe on a number of projects with very satisfactory results for our clients. Joe has a knack for spotting development opportunities, cutting through the red tape and delivering attractive and profitable schemes."
David Blythman, Managing Director, Scott Fraser